Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Books for my littlest human, age 7 - "Fly Guy" and "Hey Jack"

The small loud one in the house likes to be read to, and is doing much better at reading to herself lately.  I'd like to read to her, but she doesn't seem to understand dog, and she's constantly playing with my ears in a crazy way, so frankly I keep a little distance between us.  She seems to like "Fly Guy" books a lot,  which don't have too many words, but are sparkly on the outside and kind of gross on the inside.  I'd like to get my nose into some of that garbage Fly Guy eats!  
She and our mom just discovered the "Hey Jack" series by Sally Rippin.  They were reading "The New Friend" while I tried to bite my own tail, and it was about a boy and a puppy, so I was sort of listening.  Our mom kept going on about how it was so good because it was like a chapter book, but easier than some of the others, blah blah blah.  That was boring, but the story was good.  I pretended the story was about me, and then I went to sleep.

When she's not playing with my ears she's arranging my legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment