Sunday, May 26, 2013

Peeing on the rug, not on the books!

Well, I couldn't help it...  that rug with the chicken picture on it was just asking for it.  But then daddy found out and I felt badly, so this book review is about my favorite potty training book.  Mylo Freeman is a genius!  His book is simply called "Potty!" and it is bright and funny.  There is a potty in the jungle.  All the animals try it out, which is so silly!  They are so big, it is so little.  It gets stuck, they get stuck, and then a little boy wanders by.  Guess what, it is just the right size for him!  Warning to sensitive parents:  that boy has no underwear on, just like me, but his bottom is NOT covered in fur for modesty.  Your little one will laugh, and just maybe will see if the potty in your bathroom is just the right size.  

1 comment:

  1. I think I would have loved this book when my kids were potty training. It sounds so cute!

    ReplyDelete