Friday, May 24, 2013

Literary Standoff over Katie Woo!

That cat-who-shall-not-be-named had the nerve to come into my territory and state her opinion about the Katie Woo book I was reading in the kitchen, where I was hoping for food droppage.  She says Katie Woo is a pain in the "tail area" but I say she always shows her true heart by the end of the book.  She can be bossy, and sometimes she makes mistakes, but she knows when to do the right thing.  What about the time she helped Pedro out when he wouldn't kiss the princess in the school play?  Sure, her methods were unorthodox, but they worked and saved the show!  That happened in "Star of the Show" when Katie got cast as the worm.  In "The Big Lie" she takes Jake's little toy airplane when he drops it, and she wants it SO BADLY that she lies about having it.  Does she come clean at the end?  Read the book and find out, I can't tell you everything.  "Goodbye to Goldie" was almost more sad than a dog could bear - I whined and whined while I read it.  Katie was a really good human in that one.  So keep your opinions to yourself, Miss Cat Smarty-pants, and stay out of my kitchen!


No comments:

Post a Comment