Monday, May 20, 2013

The Story of Little Babaji

This book is great!  It is a little square book, perfect for holding with your paws, and it's full of tigers who turn into butter!  I love butter!  Also, the tigers wear clothes, which look very silly on them, especially the slippers on the ears.  You already know how I feel about cats, so tigers looking ridiculous make me wag my tail.  Helen Bannerman wrote the words a long time ago, and Fred Marcellino did the pictures not quite as long ago.  This is a perfect little book, and would make a nice gift for someone special.    

This story reminds me of a story called "The Spiffiest Giant in Town" because it is so funny and the giant gives away all his clothes, just like in the story when little Babaji gave away all his clothes to the tigers.  The difference is that the giant was doing it to be kind and helpful, but Little Babaji was going to be eaten by the TIGERS! -

No comments:

Post a Comment